About Training Mask
The secret of truly elite athletes isn’t the amount of time spent working out, the intensity of the workout, or the determination to push one’s body to its limits. The secret is the power of respiratory muscle conditioning. Until the Training Mask there was not an effective way to improve pulmonary performance beyond running harder or doing more work sets. Yet even with increased work volume, one may not improve their stamina or endurance beyond a fixed point. This is why top level athletes and strength coaches from prestigious organizations such as the NFL, NBA, and MLB have started incorporating the Training Mask into their programs.
Simply stated, the Training Mask is the most effective hands free Respiratory Muscle Trainer (RMT) available on the market. Respiratory training creates an improved physiological response to exertion via improving breathing mechanics and by exposing the body to hypoxic conditions. Numerous athletes have sought the benefits of hypoxic training by going to train in the mountains. The Training Mask allows you to experience hypoxic training without going to elevation, and it improves the strength of your breathing muscles at the same time allowing you to kill two birds with one stone. Improved stamina, endurance, and high intensity activity tolerance can be yours with a few workouts a week using the Training Mask.
What makes it Effective?
- Conditioning your lungs via pulmonary resistance which makes your lungs work harder and strengthening your diaphragm
- When lungs work harder, the surface area and elasticity in the alveoli is increased, thus increasing your stamina and ability to go harder at your sport – or simply have increased energy for daily living.
- Training Mask teaches you to inhale fuller, and take deeper breaths. While your body adapts, your lungs will be trained to use the available oxygen more efficiently.
- Creates new red blood cells and new capillaries (small blood vessels) which increases the amount of oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body generated greater circulation.
- Cardiovascular benefits by lowering resting heart rate, increasing endurance and improving oxygen uptake during exercise.